Monday, August 25, 2008

TiVo

My beloved TiVo arrived today!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO excited! It got hit by lightening before I moved and I never had time to get a replacement. Well, I FINALLY called for a replacement a week after I moved and I didn't realize that they wouldn't send me a replacement until I sent the old one back. I realized that after another week of impatiently waiting.

I don't know why they insisted on holding the new one hostage until getting the old one back. I mean, it's not like they gave it to me for free. They didn't even give me the replacement one for free. I paid for BOTH of them!

Anyway - I am going to eat dinner as fast as I possibly can and then spend the next bit hooking it up, having it talk to my cable company, and then reprogramming all of my season passes. I don't watch a whole lot of TV, but there are some shows I love. Jon and Kate plus 8; Little People Big World; House; Oprah; Dr. Phil; Ice Road Truckers; Ghosthunters; Wife Swap; Tori and Dean Home Sweet Hollywood.

YaY!

Happy TiVo'ing,
Brenda

No comments: