Monday, August 25, 2008

iPod

OH!!! AND.................. I finally got an iPod. Yup! Me, who loves all things electronics, never had an iPod. I didn't feel it was really necessary to get one since my cell phone is also an MP3 player. I love that, because if I'm on the train (or wherever) and blasting music, when the phone rings, the music automatically pauses.

Well, I had been kicking around the idea of getting a small iPod (a Shuffle maybe?) for the gym. My phone is a little bulky since it's also a PDA/computer. At the gym, I rarely have a pocket that my phone would fit it, and if i have it clipped on - it's so heavy it pulls my shorts down.

No comments please.

During vacation, my Sister in Law happened to mention that my nephew is selling his because he bought the iTouch. He had the iPod Nano 2GB 2nd generation. It came in the mail on Friday!!! It took all of MAYBE 5 minutes to figure out how to download to it. It helped that I already had iTunes on my computer, so I didn't have to download it.

WHOO HOO!!! I LOVE IT! Also, now that I live in an apartment, I need to be considerate of my neighbors. So, when I want to blast music, I just stick the buds in my ear and blast away!

Ok, dinner is now done. Gonna eat it and get to hooking up my TiVo.

No comments: